Featured Article in International Salsa Magazine

Happy New Year to my fellow salsa holics, salsa lovers, salsa freaks, and the like! I don't know about you, but I had a blast in 2012 and hoping to do it just a little better in 2013!

And what a way to kick it off by being featured in this month's International Salsa Magazine! I am officially a correspondent, reporting on all the cool Latin dance-related goings on in Bermuda! Turn to page 24 for a little about me and the beautiful islands of Bermuda.

And other big news: I am OFFICIALLY offering classes again, so if you're reading this, you're either already dancing salsa, or are curious about it...so pop over to www.salsagoddess.me to book a lesson!

A few nights ago I was feeling nostalgic for cheesy dance movies, and came across Center Stage. While I'm no ballerina, I love a cheesy post-90s teen ballet drama! One thing did resonate with me though, as a witty comeback to her washed-up overbearing former-dancer mother after discovering her top-class daughter was quitting the American Ballet Academy: "You didn't have the feet..I don't have the heart".

So...do what you do with heart...if not, why bother?

Happy 2013 Everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts